Draws a profile, which is given by a list of Curves along a way. In the method drawExtruded is called, for each interpolation point. The base has the z-axis in the direction, which is given by the way. The y and z-axes are normal to this. The y-axis is calculated as normal of the plane through the first three points. If they not exists y-axis is set to 0,0,1.
- Device in which will be drawn.
- The way, which will be envelopped by the profile.
- Specifies the profile outlook.
- If true a bottom surface will be drawn.
- If true a top surface will be drawn
- Specifies the kind of texturedrawing. ProjectFromX for example means that the texture will be drawn on the right hand, when you look in the direction of the trace.
- Specifies the visibility of the texture. For example you can set that only the left part will be textured.
- In general this specification is false. If you set true the the absolute Worldbase is taken for the texturing.
Tools Class | Drawing3d Namespace