Draws an extrusion of a curve array with direction of the z-axis. The curvelist gives the outer contour of the extrusion. It should be counter colockwise oriented. The curves are all taken in the xy-plane.
If all curves are line you get a prism.
- Specifies the device, in which will be painted.
- Specifies the curve array as base of the extrusion.
- Exrusion starts at from height.
- Exrusion ends with to height.
- Specifies, wether the bottom plane willbe drawn or not.
- Specifies, wether the top plane will be drawn or not.
- Specifies the Tools.TextureKind.
- Specifies where the texture shoud be visible
- In general this value is set to false. If you set true the texture is painted "flat" to the extrusion
Tools Class | Drawing3d Namespace | Tools.drawExtruded Overload List